Taldeen Plastic Material Handling Solutions (MHS) facility has the technology and machinery to produce customized material handling solutions (pallets, boxes, crates, etc.) based on customer design requirement.
Taldeen Plastic Pallets are made with innovative injection molding technology using unique material saving designs. The high-quality plastic pallets match standard international sizes and meet industrial and commercial load bearing capacities.
Taldeen is the only producer of pallets using structural foam technology in the region. SFM pallets have several advantages over injection molded (IM) pallets (design and durability).
High value features
- Latest American and European technology.
- Better load bearing capacities.
- Various sizes, colors, and compositions available to suit your application.
- Compatible with current material handling systems.
- Environmentally safe, hygienic and easy to sterilize.
- Recyclable so the need to go to landfills is reduced.
- No staples, nails, screws, bolts, or splinters that can damage products.
- No contamination.
- Strong and durable.
- Longer life-cycle than alternatives so they are more economical.
- Chemically inert plus they do not rust or rot.
- Reduced worker fatigue and injury.
- Improved product stacking abilities.
- Possible to color code, improving product identification.
Plastic Material Handling Solutions Brochure
Taldeen Plastic Material Handling Solutions are made with innovative injection molding technology using unique material saving designs. The high-quality plastic pallets, boxes, crates, etc. match standard international sizes and meet industrial and commercial load bearing capacities.