Taldeen manufactures a wide selection of HDPE geomembrane lining products through a continuous multi-layer, co-extrusion process using high quality properties and virgin polyethylene resins.
We use state-of-the art machines and the latest technology combined with the right blend of quality additives to enhance the properties of our products.
- Carbon black and proprietary antioxidants added for the best UV protection and longevity
- Thickness ranges from 0.5mm to 2.5mm
- 7-meter roll widths reduce installation time and costs as well as minimizing the potential for any leakage effects
- Are highly durable, resistant to weathering and climatic effects and offer resistance to a wide range of chemical solutions
- Are flexible both in nature and in use and can be used for lining around irregular geometrical profiles
- Are safe for long-term storage of potable water because they are non-toxic and chemically inert
- Taldeen produce smooth Geomembrane from both sides
Geomembrane Solutions Brochure
Taldeen Agri Films are mainly made from polyethylene a strong durable commonly used plastic. We use state-of-the art machines and the latest technology combined with the right blend of quality additives to enhance the properties of our products.